Monday, August 23, 2010

I've Got The Looking For A Job Blues

NYC is fun, exciting and fresh. There is so much to do and definitely not enough time to do it all. First things first, I need to find a job. Well, a little more than just a job. You see, I can walk into just a store, or just a restaurant and make above minimum wage doing this job or that, but it is a lot more difficult trying to get a good job. One that doesn't have a person working for nickels. In this city, people settle for whatever they can get, which means that they often end up having to work two jobs or more just to pay the rent. And the rent is going towards a 500 sqft. studio that you share with another person...okay, it's not that bad, but it can be. City life is tough. I'm going to do my best to find a good job, really I am, but if you see me behind the counter making your sandwich, don't laugh, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment