Monday, August 16, 2010

NYC Here I Come (Again)

My life feel's like it is a little bit crazy and a lot a bit wonderful. I have been blessed with the ability to do so many wonderful things this summer, and I have also been blessed to be some how given the time to really figure out what I want to do with my life. I am so excited for this next journey which includes moving back to NYC and heading to Spain for a month!
Nine times out of then when I talk to someone about their job they are unhappy. It makes me so sad that I don't even bring up work in conversations anymore. I think it's crazy that in our society our jobs or careers define us. I am trying to break that mold and really just be defined by my actions. I love every moment of my life and thank god that I have been given the life I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment