Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drinking and Driving is A-OK in The Keys

As I was driving around Key West the other day, I noticed signs for drive through liqueur. A bit weird to see, so I had to investigate further. It seems that here in Key West, you can buy shots, beers, daiquiris and more at drive up windows. Some of these windows are on the side of liqueur store buildings, others are at the front of a regular restaurant size building. My mom thought this was as hilarious as I did, and we decided to drive through one last night and see how the drinks were served. Unfortunately, the drive through service stops at 11pm, so I guess that means you just have to get drinks the old fashioned way, you know, go to a bar and then get in your car and drive off after, darn =(

No comments:

Post a Comment