Friday, July 9, 2010

The Land of Milk and Honey

Israel is an amazing place. My mifgash with the country ranges from seeing more landmarks and sites than I can remember, meeting amazing people and eating a wide range of food. There is so much I could say about my ten day extravaganza trip. Floating in the dead sea, eating a pomegranate right off of the tree, drinking melon martinis at a bar in Tel Aviv just feet from the Mediterranean, hiking Masada, sleeping in a Bedouin tent and so much more. I could go on and on about the people, the politics, the atmosphere, the weather, the culture and all that is Israel. However, I am off on another adventure tonight to Aruba, and I need to pack and do laundry, so what I will say is the land of milk and honey is bittersweet. A new country with a lot to show and a lot to bare. Don't judge it if you go, instead, go with an open mind, and I guarantee you will leave with an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment